Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Prompt #1 Easy Answers to Hard Questions

Molly Brothers

Mrs. Wilhelmus

English 11AP

7 August 2013


                                                     Easy Answers to Hard Questions

     For a lot of people some of life's toughest questions are, "Who are you?" and, "Where does the

world come from?" I guess I have been to busy being me to think about who I am. I would first

say that my name is Molly Renli Brothers. I was named after the "unsinkable" Molly Brown. Renli

is the English translation of my Chinese name. But who is Molly Renli Brothers? I was chosen by

Jim and Marcia Brothers to be their daughter while I was in China. I was adopted when I was two and

a half and brought to the United States and joined my older brother John. I have danced since I was

three years old and I love to cheer. I am little for my age but that does not stop me from having big

dreams. I have always wanted to be a healer and make a good living, that is why I want to be a

doctor. I get along with almost everyone I meet and choose to be a happy person. I am driven to be

the best that I can be. I can go on and on with facts as they are, but the truth is that I am still growing.

I know who I am now and I can hardly wait to see who I am in the future.
    

     Now the next question is a tougher one. Where does the world come from? Being raised in a

church, I have always believed in God. I believe that God made the whole world and it's entirety. I

think that the people who believe in other things such as Darwinism are just against God. They lack

faith and have to search for other ways the world could have been created when really I think that we

are to intricate for the answer to be anything but God. I still have questions about how God can do

certain things but I think that there are some things God does not want us to know and that is fine


with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment